Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Announced.
This is to inform all fresh and returning full-time undergraduate students of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) that the new resumption date for the completion of 2019/2020 session is Monday, 17th May, 2021.
The Academic Board of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja at her meeting on Thursday, 6th May, 2021, approved the Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The approved Academic Calendar as released by the office of the Director, Academic Planning Unit indicates that resumption for new academic session for all students (except those on SIWES) is Monday, 17th May, 2021.
Other vital information as contained in the Academic Calendar shows that registration for all students will commence on 17th May, 2021 ( the date of resumption) and will end on 29th May, 2021 (a period of two weeks). Late registration which attracts a penalty of additional five thousand naira (N5, 000) fees will terminate on12th June, 2021.
Similarly, Orientation and Matriculation for fresh students will hold between 14th and 19th June, 2021.
The first semester examination for regular students is scheduled to start on 2nd August, 2021, while the first semester examination for the Part Time students will commence on 30th August, 2021.
In another development, the Management of the Polytechnic is perfecting online arrangements for the interested students to apply for hostel accommodation through the Polytechnic portal after payment of school fees and approved accommodation rates.
According to the Dean, Students’ Services, the allocation of the hostel space will be on the basis of “first come, first served” because of the limited available space.
Recall that the current Polytechnic Management under the Rector, Dr. Salisu Ogbo Usman, recently carried out comprehensive renovation of the students hostel through Public Private Partnership (PPP) model, and with the kind approval and active support of the State Government. The past attempt at the hostel renovation stalled in 2017 .
Management is therefore glad and full of excitement to welcome students back to the campus halls of residence after over five (5) years.
While congratulating students and appreciating them for their patience and resilience, Management also implores them to make proper use of the hostel facilities to last for the generations of students coming after them.
Uredo Omale (Mrs.)
Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit.
Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
If you have any question to ask us, kindly use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to answer you as soon as we can.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Kogi Poly Academic Calendar.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.