Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 100. Candidates who did not choose the school can apply. The closing date is 22nd October 2021. The form cost N2,000. This is for National Diploma (ND), Full-Time Applicants.
The Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. This is the Kogi Poly ND Full-time admission form.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2021/2022 UTME and made Kogi State Poly Lokoja their Choice of Institution.
Registration for the Post UTME Screening for the 2021/2022 admission commences on Wednesday 22nd September, 2021 and ends on 22nd October, 2021.
Candidates Eligible for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- 2nd and 3rd choice candidates with a minimum of 100 JAMB Score can now register for Post UTME without change of Institution.
The official cost for the FUTA post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only payable at any bank on Remmita (RRR) platform only.
How to Obtain Kogi Poly Post UTME Form.
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on the apply now link
- click on apply Online
- Click on UTME Screening Application
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
Also Take Note:
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for screening
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.