The Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) Admission List for 2021/2022 is Out. This is for ND Full-time candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased the Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) 2021/2022 Post-UTME Form that the admission list has been released on both JAMB and the school NOTICE BAORD.
Concerned candidates can now check their admission status on the jamb caps portal.
How to Check Name on KENPOLY Admission List
Follow the procedure to check your admission status on JAMB PORTAL:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
VERY SOON, THE LIST WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL AND THE PROCEDURE BELOW WILL BE USED TO CHECK THE LIST ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL.
Follow the procedure below to check your admission status on the school portal:
- Go to https://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/
- Click on “Admission” from the menu
- Select Session as 2021/2022
- Select list ND
- Enter one of your names or Registration Number
- Click on “Go” to view your Admission status
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.