Kaduna State University (KASU) Notice to all 2019/2020 Post UTME Applicants on Checking JAMB Transfer Approval and admission status. This is a must read for all KASU UTME/DE Applicants.
There are are two notice to all candidates who applied for admission into KASU. The second notice is about the admission on JAMB CAPS portal while the first notice is about uploading of O’level result. See details below.
KASU Notice 2: Checking JAMB Portal.
All Candidates who applied for Undergraduate Programmes in Kaduna State University (KASU) are advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal Requesting them to do either of the following;
- Accept or Reject Admission Offer
- Accept or Reject Proposed transfer/change of Department/ Programme
Upon seeing such message, candidates should either Accept or Reject the offer. Failure to do so might result to forfeiting the Admission.
For those who didn’t understand the notice above, the school is requesting that once in a while, you should check your JAMB transfer approval page, and also check your admission status on JAMB Portal.
To check your transfer approval page, please follow the procedure below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login with username and password (make sure you are using google chrome and also switch it to desktop view)
- From left panel menu click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- From the left panel menu click on “Transfer Approval”
- If you have been transferred to another course, you will see the course and accept button.
- Click on “Accept”
- Click on “Accept Offer”
- You should see “Record(s) successfully saved”.
- If you are still have more question on JAMB Transfer Approval page, please check our JAMB CAPS FAQ Page.
To check your admission status on JAMB Portal please follow procedure on How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal.
KASU Notice 1: Uploading of O’level Result
This is to notify all applicants who have applied to Kaduna State University (KASU) and have completed their Online Post UTME Screening that they should log onto their profile on the JAMB Portal and upload their O’ Level Results (if they are yet to)
NOTE THAT ANY CANDIDATE who fails to upload his/her O’ LEVEL RESULTS on the JAMB PORTAL will be automatically DISABLED and thus CANNOT BE CONSIDERED for ADMISSION into Kaduna State University.
- How to check if your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to Upload O’level (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) Result on JAMB Portal
Be properly guided!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.