JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Mathematics for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
AllSchool is pleased to present the 2021 JAMB Mathematics Syllabus for UTME candidates. This JAMB syllabus for mathematics will assist concerned candidates prepare adequately for the upcoming examination.
We can assure that if you are able to read, understand and digest the topics below, then you will score at least 90/100 in Mathematics. This is achievable but you must prepare. Not just read anything, read the topics that matters. Preparing with the the adequate materials/books. Yes prepare with the JAMB syllabus for mathematics.
JAMB Syllabus is a place where JAMB lists out all the topics, sub-topics and textbooks candidates needs for the preparation of a particular subject.
Aside scoring above 90/100 in JAMB when you prepare with the JAMB syllabus, most universities, polytechnics and College of Education uses this syllabus in setting their post utme questions. This implies that since you will score above 90 in JAMB, then you will definitely score above 90% in your post utme, hence, you will get admission.
What you need do now is don’t procrastinate, pick your textbook now and start reading the topics and sub-topic.
PLEASE NOTE: After listing out recommended text-books below, you will see an option to view syllabus for other subjects.
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines.
- JAMB Subjects Combination for All Courses in Nigeria.
- Things You Must do during the UTME Registration.
You can CLICK HERE to download the JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics 2021 PDF or continue reading it on this website below.
Summary of the JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
In this JAMB/UTME syllabus for mathematics, their are five broad topics and twenty-three (23) sub-topics. Below are the detailed topics and sub-topics of the JAMB syllabus The topic starts with Algebra and ends with statistics.
Now lets start list out the topics and sub-topics
Like we said earlier, this is the first topic you have to read. Under this topic are 6 sub-topics. They are;
- MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
- BINARY OPERATIONS
This is the second topic in the Mathematics syllabus. It has only three sub-topics which include;
- APPLICATION OF DIFFERENTIATION
3. GEOMETRY AND TRIGONOMETRY
This is the third topic in the jamb syllabus for mathematics. It has 5 sub-topics which include;
- COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY
4. NUMBER AND NUMERATION
This is the forth topic in the JAMB mathematics syllabus. It has four easy sub-topics, they include;
- FRACTIONS, DECIMALS, APPROXIMATION AND PERCENTAGES
- INDICES, LOGARITHMS AND SURDS
- NUMBER BASES
Finally this is the final topic in the JAMB mathematics syllabus. It consist of five sub-topics. The sub-topics includes;
- MEASURES OF DISPERSION
- MEASURES OF LOCATION
- PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION
- REPRESENTATION OF DATA
That’s all the topics and sub-topics you need to read if you want to score 90+ in Mathematics. It is no joke, it’s possible just believe. Prepare hard and pray. Please don’t forget to play a little.
UTME / JAMB Approved Textbooks for Mathematics
- Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) by Adelodun A. A.
- Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, by Anyebe, J. A. B.
- New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, by Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M.
- New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, by David Osuagwu, M. et al.
- Further Mathematics, Onitsha: by Egbe. E et al (2000).
- Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: by Ibude, S. O. et al.
- Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, by Tuttuh Adegun M. R. et al.
- Pass at Once JAMB. by Wisdomline
You read this Mathematics JAMB syllabus on your favourite educational website: www.allschool.com.ng. AllSchool wishes you the very best of luck and prays you get admission this year…Amen!
Select a subject below to view its JAMB Syllabus
Allschool wishes you best of luck.
Source: JAMB IBASS.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.