JAMB Complaint Portal: Do have any question to ask JAMB or a complaint? Then we are pleased to inform you that at the comfort of your home you can ask or send your complaints to JAMB and they will answer you.
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that all complaints and questions can be sent to them online.
This was conveyed through the board’s official twitter handle and it reads:
“Candidates need not come to the Board’s Headquarters or State Offices to lodge any complaints. All complaints could be conveniently lodged on support.jamb.gov.ng . This is a ticketing platform where all complaints are lodged and treated by the Board”
“All complaint(s) lodged on the ticketing platform are treated promptly. Please do not travel to the Board’s headquarters, offices for what you can do at a more convenient ticketing platform”.
How to Lodge Complaints on JAMB Support Portal.
Note to candidates: To hasten reply to your complaint, the email to be entered should be the same on the jamb portal.
- Visit the JAMB Support portal via support.jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on “Create Support Ticket“.
You will be asked if you’re a JAMB candidate or want to complain on behalf of one. If you are a JAMB candidate, select “Yes” else, select “NO”.
- For JAMB Candidates;
- Enter your jamb registration number (if you select YES). If you select NO, enter your name, email and phone number where necessary.
- Select the nature of your complaint from the drop-down list. Make sure you select the appropriate category.
- In the subject area, just enter a brief summary of your complaint. eg, “Admission Issues” or “NIN Issues”.
- In the message area: That is the place to write out all your issues. Provide more detailed details as that would help assist you.
- If you have screenshots you want to attach, click on the Choose File button and select the file.
- Now finally, go through all the information you have provided and click the SEND button when you are done.
- Please take note of your transaction ID.
- When JAMB Support answers you, you will receive a mail.
- You can also check if your complaint has been answered via support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/my-tickets.
For complaints relating to NIN (e.g a candidate sends a message to 55019 to create a profile but does not receive any response or receives wrong data, he/she can follow the same process on the ticketing and click on 2021 NIN related issues then select the related topic on the drop down).
See other JAMB News.
If you have any questions you think we (Allschool) can help you answer, please use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to answer you.
Source: JAMB Official Website.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.