Accurate JAMB Subject Combination & DE/UTME Requirement for PHYSIOTHERAPY.
Do you want to study Physiotherapy in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered…..
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Physiotherapy in Faculty/College of MEDICAL/PHARMACEUTICAL/HEALTH SCIENCES. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the said course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Physiotherapy;
- English Language(*), Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- ILORIN requires Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- LAGOS requires English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
Below is the UTME Requirement for Physiotherapy;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- IBADAN and LAGOS Same as in Medicine and Surgery.
- ILORIN accepts five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- LAGOS requires Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Physiotherapy;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR DIRECT ENTRY
- IBADAN requires three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Zoology plus B.Sc in relevant programme.
- LAGOS – JUPEB/’A’ – level passes in Physics Chemistry and Biology. B.Sc. Degree (first class/second class upper) in Medical related fields.
- ILORIN accept;
a) G.C.E with pass in Chemistry, Physics & Biology at Advanced Level or its equivalents.
b) Candidates with B.Sc (not less than second class honours) in any of the Basic Medical Sciences.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PHYSIOTHERAPY
Source: JAMB Brochure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.