JAMB Prohibited Items: JAMB Bans the Use of 19 items in Examination Hall. Check them out if you are yet to!
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has banned the use of 19 items in the UTME examination.
This was disclosed in the boards weekly bulletin.
According to the bulletin, the all eye glasses will be properly examined and if convinced to be an exhibit will be confiscated.
It also added that if any UTME examination staff is found with any of the prohibited items in the examination hall might face sanctions.
The memo reads, “Kindly note that examination officials are allowed to scrutinize eye glasses or similar devices and where convinced that such item may compromise the sanctity of the examination, the examination official should confiscate it.
“Where examination official (board staff or ad hoc staff) or any authorized person is found with any of these prohibited items in the examination hall, such compromising action would be treated as a deliberate act of examination sabotage and necessary sanction will be applied.”
JAMB Prohibited Items
- wrist watches,
- mobile phones or similar electronic devices,
- spy reading glasses which should be scrutinised,
- calculators or similar electronic devices,
- USB, CD, hard disks and/or similar storage devices.
- books or any reading/writing material,
- ear pieces,
- ink/pen readers,
- smart lenses,
- smart rings/jewellery,
- smart buttons
- Bluetooth devices
- Key Holders
- ATM Cards
That’s the list please and please don’t fall a victim because if you do, your result might be seized or cancelled. Don’t forget to check the list of things the do if you want to score high in JAMB.
Also, where an examination official (board staff or ad hoc staff) or any authorized person is found with any of these prohibited items in the examination hall, such compromising action would be treated as a deliberate act of examination sabotage and necessary sanction will be applied.
Instructions on Biometric Verification
1. Biometric Verification will be the only mode for the admittance of candidates into the examination centre. Strict adherence to the guide on compulsory biometric verification of every candidate is required.
2. No Candidate should be kept waiting if he/she cannot be verified. Such a candidate should be recaptured at the centre before leaving. ONLY genuine cases will subsequently be treated.
3. There is no other Attendance Register apart from the biometric verification. Biometric verification will also serve as Attendance Register during examinations.
4. Photo Albums will only carry pictures with no marking points for either Present or Absent status.
5. All Examination Officials, including the security agents, are to ensure compliance with all guidelines, rules and regulations on the examination.
Below are Some other Recommended Links:
- Download 2021 JAMB UTME CBT Practice App
- Free Online JAMB Tutorial for JAMB Candidates.
- JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses
- Secrets to Scoring High in UTME
- List of Universities, Courses they Offer & their Accurate Requirements
- Updated Accredited JAMB CBT Centers in Nigeria.
- Chapter one and Two Summary of Sweet Sixteen
Allschool team wishes you best of luck in everything you do!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.