Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. Form cost N10,00. See how to apply and other vital details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, Basic Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Update: School of Nursing, Iyienu announces sales of late entry form, 2021/2022. This is to inform the public that the Sales of form has now entered its’ late stage, to that effect, the price has been tagged up by an additional #1000 from today.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form.
- Pay the sum of ten thousand seven hundred naira (#10,000) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
- Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- Proceed to the school for upload of your receipt and names or
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on Application form
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavor to put your correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
- This will open your form.
- Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessary.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified Yet.
Entrance Exam: The entrance exam begins 15th June 2021 through to 19th June 2021.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08071061354
Mr. Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632
Always check the website, your mail, and our Facebook page for the latest updates. Our Facebook link is @ https://web.facebook.com/soniyienu1906
Do not pay money to anyone or a private account. You do so at your own risk.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.