IMT Cut-Off Mark 2021: Institute of management and technology (IMT) Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022 Session is Out.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Institute of management and technology Enugu (IMT) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is 120 for ND programmes and 180 for Degree Programmes.
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 120/180 (depending on the programme) in UTME are eligible to get the IMT Poly post utme form.
The departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.