IMT (Affiliated to UNN) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. Cut-off mark is 180. The form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the School can apply.
Do you want to graduate with a University Certificate but want to study at Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)? Do you love UNN and want to graduate with their certificate.
Then this opportunity is for you! Institute of Management and Technology (Affiliated to UNN) Degree Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
Normally, when you graduate from IMT, they will offer you a certificate called National Diploma (ND), but when you purchase the form and eventually gain admission, you will be awarded with UNN Certificate.
That’s awesome right? See the cut-off mark for available programmes and their O’level requirement;
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
IMT-UNN POST UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
The date of the POSTUTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is Saturday 13th November 2021.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3),ENUGU.
Below are the subjects all candidates aspiring will write.
- Accounting: English, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- Business Administration: English, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- Marketing: English, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- Public Administration: English, Commerce, Economics, Government
- Banking and Finance: English, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- Statistics: English, Mathematics, Physics, Economics
Candidates Eligible to Purchase IMT-UNN Post UTME Form.
- The Screening Exercise is open to all candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021 UTME.
- NOTE: Candidates are advised to change to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidates.
SEE ALSO: JAMB Change of Institution Form.
How to Apply for IMT (UNN) Post Utme
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
Deadline to Register for IMT-UNN Post UTME Form: All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before
16th October, 2020 until further notice as the application window closes on that day.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call/email 07016705460, 08167090026; [email protected].
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Schools whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.