LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who participated in IMSU Post UTME Screening that the IMSU Third Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is not yet out.
As soon the IMSU 3rd admission list 2019/2020 comes out, we will update this page. We advice you keep checking this page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- JAMB Admission Portal.
- Sister of IMSU Final Year Student who Allegedly Stabs Boyfriend, says the Boyfriend Killed her Sister & Stabs Himself
- IMSU Acceptance Fee
The information below is for last academic session.
The Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU) Third Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
The AllSchool Team is delighted to use this opportunity to inform aspirants of Imo State University (IMSU) that the Third Batch Admission List for 2018/2019 Session is out.
How to Check IMSU Third Batch Admission List
As at the time of updating this page, we have verified and confirmed that the IMSU second batch admission list is available on the JAMB Admission Portal and JAMB CAPS Portal. click on any of the link to check your admission.
Though we are yet to confirm if the admission list is available on the school portal, we still want to show you the steps to check the IMSU Second Batch Admission List on the school portal.
Check Admission List on IMSU Portal
Follow the steps below to confirm your admission on the school portal;
- Visit the IMSU Website via imsu.edu.ng
- Click on “2018/2019 Admission Status“
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and select the session (in this case 2018/2019)
- Click Submit to view your admission status. If you have been admitted, you must accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
Once you accept the admission, then follow the steps below to verify your account;
How to Verify IMSU New Student Account
- Go to IMSU Website via imsu.edu.ng:
- Click on portal link;
- Click on Verify Account.
- Select new student and enter your jamb registration number;
- Click on verify to verify your account.
- Log into the portal with the username and password displayed.
- That’s all! Your account has been verified!
- NOW…Proceed to pay IMSU acceptance Fee
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck!
Recommended: How to Accept/Reject Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.