Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. This is the ND 1st & 2nd Batch List.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NASPOLY Admission List
As of the time of this publication, NASPOLY ND admission list is only accessible on the Notice Board of the Polytechnic.
Those offered admission are to pay the sum of N3,000 into the designated Polytechnic account with the UBA after clearance from the ICT unit of the Polytechnic.
Evidence of payment is to be taken to the Revenue office of the Polytechnic for collection of receipt for onward transmission to Admission Office for collection of Admission letters.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nasarawa State Polytechnic admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.