Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise. See the courses and how to apply below.
The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who are yet to be admitted but chose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) as their first choice and have also registered for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are advised to apply for supplementary admission into the under-listed programmes.
IAUE Supplementary Admission Courses
1. Faculty of Business Studies
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed.)
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies).
2. Faculty of Education
Degree: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Special Education
3. Faculty of Humanities
Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education ( B.A/B.A.Ed.)
- French and International Studies
- Education and French
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Music
- Fine and Applied Arts Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
4. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc./B.Sc.Ed)
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Integrated Science
5. Faculty of Social Sciences
Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc./B.Sc.Ed.)
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Education and Geography
6. Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education ( B.Sc.Ed.)
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
How to Apply for IAUE Supplementary Admission
Proceed to your online JAMB Profile, effect change of course to your desired programme in strict compliance to the UTME and O’level combinations required for your programme of choice. Selecting the wrong combinations for your choice of programme will cause disqualification.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.