IAUE Part-time Form: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Regular Part-time/Weekend Programme Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. Form cost N20,000.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Regular Part-time/Weekend Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. Registration has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the regular part-time/weekend programmes.
In this page, we will show you available programmes, eligibility, how to apply, and other vital information.
IAUE Part-time Courses
a. Degree: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A/BA.ED)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
- English and Communications Arts
- French and International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Theater Arts
b. Degree: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc/B.Sc.Ed)
2. Faculty: Business Studies Programmes:
- Office and Information Management (Secretarial Studies)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science Programmes:
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Human Kinetics/Health and Safety Education
4. Faculty: Social Science Programmes:
- Geography/Environmental Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Sociology/Social Studies
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education Programmes:
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Education Programmes:
- Guidance and Counselling
- Early Childhood
- Primary Education Studies
- Educational Management
- Library and Information Science
Features of the IAUE Part-time Degree Programme
- Attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts
- Write Examination alongside their regular counterparts
- Obtain first degree in 4years as their regular counterparts
- Have benefits of regular Academic environment
- Can apply for hostel accommodation
- May not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued certificate of exclusion from National Youth Service Corps.
NB: All part-time students are required to validate their admission into the university by registering with JAMB. Thereafter the university will complete the admission process with JAMB in CAPS to enable all part-time student obtain admission letter from JAMB. All part-time students will be informed when the JAMB portal is ready for registration with JAMB.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME REGULAR AND WEEKEND PART-TIME
Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB obtained in not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics, three of which should be relevant to the course the student wishes to offer.
How to Apply for IAUE Part-time Admission Form
Application is online through the university website. After creating account on the registration page, candidates are expected to log in to the university portal with their username and password and continue registration/payment process.
Admission form for Part-time Weekend /Regular Part-time Programmes is N20, 000.00 only, payable through the university portal. No account number is required. All transactions are secured through the university online portal. (Check procedure for online registration).
- Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2021/2022 PART-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE“
- On the page that appears,
- Fill the form correctly and click on Create account.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
- You will be redirected to Interswitch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
- After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the university portal.
The deadline to apply isn’t stated. Apply as soon as you can.
Registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location or can visit the Administrative Centre at St John’s Campus, near Garrison junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
For more Details: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education @ 07038103386, 08038700797, 08056582284, 08039509869.
The above information was signed by K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.), IAUE Registrar and brought to you by Allschool.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.