IAUE Admission List: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This is the first, second, third, fourth batch. Check name now!
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on both JAMB CAPS portal and the school website (in PDF Format). All candidates can now check their admission status.
All candidates whose names doesn’t appear on the list in this page,are advised to monitor their admission status on jamb CAPS PORTAL.’
NB: Admission is Marked Closed for the 2020/2021 exercise!
RECOMMENDED: How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
REQUIRED ACTION FOR ADMITTED STUDENTS:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letter and result slip (colored only) after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Payment for Acceptance Fees will be activated from Monday, February 1st, 2021.
- We will continue to update the list as we receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
RECOMMENDED: IAUE Clearance / Registration Procedure.
IAUE Admission List
The document box below contains the names of successful candidates admitted in IAUE . If you have issues checking your name in the document box above, please click the download button to download the list in PDF.
IAUE will continue to update the List as they receive updates and approved candidates from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board – JAMB.
SEE ALSO: IAUE School Fees.
Congratulations to UTME candidates that made it to the IAUE Admission List for 2020/2021 Session.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
IAUE Notice to Candidates Yet to Gain Admission
This to notify candidates seeking admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2020/2021 academic session that the JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to promptly respond to any instruction that may be given.
To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
- VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level result is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT Centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT Centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicate ‘Awaiting Result’.
- KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION
Following the above instructions, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
- APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another programme. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you in the new programme. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Programme. The programme transfer will not be effected.
- CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting result should upload their results on JAMB portal and university portal respectively as soon as such results are available. Direct Entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university determine their qualifications for admission.
- HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs.)
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.