How to Print Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Admission Letter for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially the newly admitted students of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) that issuance of admission letter for the newly admitted students has commenced.
In this page we will show you how to print the UMYU admission letter for 2020/2021 academic session.
Sample of UMYU Admission Letter
How to Print UMYU Admission Letter
- Visit https://umyu.edu.ng/ click Payment of Acceptance fee and printing of admission letter on the left navigation menu of the University home page.
- Login using your JAMB number and password used for Post UTME login
- You will see To make payment for Acceptance Fee, please click Here. Click on the appropraite link
- Make payment for acceptance fee which is N5,000 for indigenes and N10,000 for Non-Indigenes. Note that there is N300 processing fee Bank Charges and N50 Stamp duty.
- Payment can be made either through : –
I. Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
II. Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
- Make sure to print your receipt after payment of acceptance fee
- After successful payment you will be redirected to a link to print your admission letter.
After printing your UMYU Admission Letter, then you can proceed with updating your student profile, payment of school fees and others.
Recommended: UMYU Registration Procedure.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.