How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This page will show you how to calculate Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Aggregate Score for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Before we proceed, please take note of the following information:
- For O’level result; A1 = 10, B2 = 9, B3 = 8, C4 = 7, C5 = 6, C6 = 5, Others = O
- Post-Utme Screening Score: A + B, Where:
A=O'Level Score/5 B=POST-UTME Score
- Candidates Must Score A Minimum Of 25 Out Of 50 In The POST-UTME Screening Score In Order To Be Considered For Admission.
How to Calculate OAU Aggregate Score
- Step 1: Calculate your O’level score and divide it by 5
- Step 2: Add your O’level score and your post utme score.
- Step 3: Divide your JAMB UTME Score by 8
- Step 4: Finally add the result of step 2 and step 3 together. That is your OAU Aggregate Score!
A practical example:
- Let us say MICHAEL scored 258/400 in jamb.
- Also, let’s assume he scored 19/40 in post utme.
- Now for his O’level grades , let’s say he got 2 C4, 1 A1, 1 B2, and 1 C6 in his 5 core subjects for his course, his O’level score will now be 7.6/10
- Hence, his oau post utme screening score will be 7.6+19 = 26.6/50
- And his aggregate score will be 58.85%
Summary of our practical example
POST-UTME Screening Score = 7.6 + 19 = 26.6/50
UTME Score = 258/8 = 32.25/50
Aggregate Score = 32.25 + 26.6 = 58.85/100
Please note, if you have any questions, please do feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Brought to you by ALLSCHOOL TEAM
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.