Gombe State University, GSU Registration Procedure for Students Newly Admitted into 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of Gombe State University (GSU) that the management has released the procedures for online registration for the 2020/2021 session.
RECOMMENDED: GSU Admission List
NOTICE TO ALL ADMITTED STUDENTS: THIS ADMISSION WILL BE VALID UP TO 30TH JULY, 2021
GSU Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- 1.0 Visit the University website www.gsu.edu.ng
- 2.0 Click on the “Registration” link and select “Undergraduate“.
- 3.0 Use your JAMB No. as your “username” and “gsu2021” as your default password in the login request region.
- 4.0 Once you successfully login, you are required to COMPLETE your personal PROFILE information.
- 5.0 Afterwards, click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link, and select the PAY option of your choice e.g Bank Branch or online payment.
- 6.0 After you have successfully made your payment, go back to STEP 3.0 above, to access your Registration details Form (CAUTION: print the form or note the details of the form, for further action in STEP 7 below).
- 7.0 You can now use the NEW Registration No. you obtained in STEP 6.0 above as your “username” and the default password “gsu2021”, as your password to login again and change the default password.
- 8.0 Once you have successfully logged into your personal page again, click on the “Courses Registration” link to register your Courses.
NB: Core Courses are automatically registered first before Elective Courses. Also, the Total Credit Units to be registered cannot exceed the Maximum of 24 Units per Semester
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.