FUTO Supplementary Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. Only candidates who have a minimum of 40 as aggregate score are eligible to apply. The deadline to apply is 31st December 2021.
This is to inform interested candidates who were involved in the 2021/2022 FUTO Post-UTME screening exercise and obtained a minimum aggregate score of 40, that the University will commence online registration for the 2021/2022 Supplementary Admissions Exercise on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
How to Calculate FUTO Aggregate Score
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated as follows:
- Multiply the JAMB Score by 0.15.
- Multiply the Post-UTME Score by 0.1
- Add the outcome together.
(Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score *0.15) + (Post-UTME Score*0.1)
Courses Still Available for FUTO Supplementary Admission
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE / CUT OFF POINT|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC,MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|b||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|c||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|d||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|e||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|f||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|g||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||ANY THREE OF BIO/AGRIC, MTH, CHEM AND PHY||40||40|
|2||SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (SBMS)||CHM, BIO & PHY|
|a||ANATOMY (ANA)||CHM, BIO & PHY||60||55|
|b||PHYSIOLOGY (PHS)||CHM, BIO & PHY||60||55|
|3||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||CHM, BIO & PHY/MTH|
|a||BIOLOGY (BIO)||CHM, BIO & PHY/MTH||40||40|
|b||BIOTECHNOLOGY (BTC)||CHM, BIO & PHY/MTH||50||45|
|c||FORENSIC SCIENCE (FRS)||CHM, BIO & PHY/MTH||50||45|
|4||SCHOOL OF COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|b||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||50|
|5||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|b||MATERIALS&METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING (MME)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|c||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|6||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)|
|a||BUILDING TECHNOLOGY||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||45|
|b||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|c||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||MTH, PHY & ANY OFCHM, GEO, ECO||45||45|
|d||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QTS)||MTH, CHM & PHY||45||45|
|e||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||MTH, GEO & PHY / CHM / BIO / ECO / TECH DRAWING / FINE ARTS||45||40|
|7||SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SOHT)||BIO, CHM & PHY|
|a||DENTAL TECHNOLOGY||BIO, CHM & PHY||55||50|
|b||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||BIO, CHM & PHY||55||50|
|c||PROTHESIS & ORTHOTICS||BIO, CHM & PHY||55||50|
|8||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||MTH, PHY & ANY OFCHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|b||PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT)||MTH, PHY & ANY OFCHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|c||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||MTH, PHY & ANY OFCHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|d||TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI)||MTH, PHY & ANY OFCHM, GEO, BIO, ECO||45||45|
|9||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|b||GEOLOGY (GLY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||50||45|
|c||MATHEMATICS(MTH)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|d||PHYSICS (PHY)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
|e||STATISTICS (STA)||MTH, CHM & PHY||40||40|
Please, note as follows:
- Merit cut off is the general cut off for all candidates irrespective of their state of origin while the catchment cut off is ONLY for candidates from the five catchment states of FUTO ( ABIA, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, ENUGU & IMO);
- That the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is December 31, 2021;
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- That candidate must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- For LTT, candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and either Economics or Geography.
- For PMT, SCM & TEI, candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of: Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/ Geography
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
Registration commences on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2021/2022 Supplementary Application.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (iv)
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2021/2022.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2021/2022
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.