The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Resumption Date for Continuation of 2019/2020 Session has been Announced.
This is to inform all students of Federal University of Technology that the school management has fixed Sunday 24th January and Sunday 22nd February 2021 as the resumption dates for continuation of 2019/2020 session.
This was disclosed in a memo signed by the University’s Registrar, John Nnabuihe. The memo reads in part:
- Year (III), Year (IV) and Year (V) students will come into residence on Sunday 24th January 2021 and resume lectures on Monday 25th January 2021
- Year (II) and Year (I) students will come into residence on Sunday 22nd February 2021 and resume lectures on Monday 23rd February 2021
- Please note that the groups will commence the 2019/2020 harmattan semester examinations two weeks after the resumption.
- The Senate policy on No Fees No Examination Applies.
- All students are advised to pay their school fees at their own interest.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.