LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all candidates who participated in Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME Screening that the FUTO Third Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is not yet out.
We mean the supplementary batch B
As soon the FUTO 3rd admission list 2019/2020 comes out, we will update this page. We advice you keep checking this page.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal
- Check Admission on JAMB Admission Portal.
- FUTO School Fees
- FUTO Academic Calendar
This notice is for all prospective students of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that FUTO third batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. The FUTO Admission list we are referring to can also be called the FUTO Supplementary Batch C Admission List.
We are pleased to inform you that we will show you how to check the FUTO Batch C admission list for 2018/2019 session.
How to Check FUTO Batch C Admission List
Follow the steps below to confirm if you have been admitted. Please make sure you accept/reject your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Go to FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- FOR Batch C: futo.edu.ng/2018/11/14/supp-batch-c-2018-2019/
- FOR the Final Admission List: futo.edu.ng/2019/03/27/2018-2019-final-supp-list/
- Locate the search box and enter either your name or jamb registration number.
- Then click the go/enter button in your phone.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to FUTO through the FUTO Supplementary Batch C Admission List. Please start school as soon as you can and take your studies serious.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.