futa matriculation date 2020: The Federal University of Technology, FUTA Matriculation Ceremony for 2019/2020 Session has been announced. The rules and regulations for the matriculation have been released.
The Federal University of Technology (FUTA) 2019/2020 matriculation ceremony has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 6th March, 2020 in the University Main Auditorium (2,500 Capacity).
SEE ALSO: FUTA Academic Calendar.
All students participating in the 37th Matriculation ceremony should take note of the following regulations:
FUTA Matriculation: Rules and Regulations.
All students are therefore enjoined to abide by the following regulations:
- Matriculating students shall gather at CCE Car Park by 9:00 a. m. and be led by their School Officers in a procession to the Auditorium;
- All matriculating students must be seated in the Auditorium by 9:30 a. m.;
- All matriculating students shall be in their complete academic robes;
- Fresh students without academic gowns shall not be allowed to enter the Auditorium;
- No matriculating students even with academic robes, shall be allowed to enter the auditorium after the Vice-Chancellor’s Procession has entered;
- All phones must be switched off throughout the matriculation programme as use of camera/phones shall not be allowed until after the ceremony;
- All matriculating students should come along with a copy of their biodata form with their passport photograph affixed to the form;
- All matriculating students shall sign and submit the Matriculation Oath in triplicates immediately after the ceremony; and
- Matriculation Register shall be distributed and must be signed by all fresh students in the Auditorium.
Wishing you all successful matriculation ceremony!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.