The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Course Registration Deadline for Fresh and Returning Students 2019/2020. See the new date below.
This is to inform all undergraduate Students, newly admitted and returning, of Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) that the 2019/2020 ONLINE registration exercise commences on Monday, 13th January, 2020.
The NORMAL registration continues between Sunday, 26th January and Friday, 7th February, 2020.
LATE registration for all students will begin on Monday 10th February, 2020 and end on Monday, 24th February, 2020.
The University portal for this exercise will be closed by 12 midnight of Monday 24th February, 2020.
Please note that all concerned students MUST abide by this arrangement to the letter as there would be NO opportunity to register after the expiration of the period of registration.
All spillover students are specially advised to strictly adhere to this schedule.
FUTA Course Registration Procedure
- Go to FUTA Student Portal and login
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
- For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you submit , print and present to your your Level Registration Office for approval
- After approval, your must print another copies, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be reported to our LiveChat System Below OR sent to [email protected], we will be there to assist you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.