FUTA Convocation Ceremony: The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) 32nd Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events for 2019/2020 graduates has been Announced.
We are pleased to inform the public especially 2019/2020 graduates of FUTA that the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) 32nd Convocation Ceremony will hold between Friday 17th November to Saturday 27th November 2021.
FUTA Convocation Ceremony Programme of Event.
The Image below contains the detailed programme of events. You can click on the image for a better view!
NOTICE TO GRADUATING STUDENTS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
- Parents, Guardians and members of the public will not be allowed into the Auditorium. A special area, where they can follow the proceedings live has been designated and they will be allowed into the area on the presentation of invitation cards.
- Only officials with appropriate tags and persons with invitation cards will be allowed into events venues. Vehicles with appropriate tags should be parked at designated areas while there will be restriction of vehicles without tags within the Campus.
NOTICE TO GRADUATING STUDENTS
- It is mandatory for graduating students to participate in the academic procession fully dressed in approved academic gowns. Academic gowns are limited and will be given out to graduating students on first come first serve basis after the payment of appropriate fees.
- Graduating students are also expected to pay for specially designed scrolls and a copy of the Order of Proceedings containing the names of all graduating students.
- All Ph.D. graduating students are also to purchase the designated academic gowns through the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- All students must be at the robing venue by 8.00am at the car park of the Main Auditorium
- Procession for graduating students starts at 8.30am.
- Graduating Students who are not fully robed will not be allowed to take part in the procession.
- Graduating Students will not be allowed to join the procession midway.
- During the ceremony, graduating students will NOT be allowed in and out of the venue.
Graduating students should liaise with appropriate officials of their Schools for Schedule of Fees and method of payment, invitation cards, details of the ceremonies and other related instructions. They are also enjoined to visit www.futa.edu.ng for additional details.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.