FUOTUOKE Cut-Off Mark 2021: Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa, (FUOTUOKE) Cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Federal University OTUOKE, (FUOTUOKE) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 160 in UTME and chose FUOTUOKE as their choice of institution are eligible to get the FUOTUOKE POST UTME FORM
The departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
Departmental cut off mark for FUOTUOKE
Aside JAMB cut-off mark, FUOTUOKE have a departmental cut-off mark for each course. The departmental cut-off mark is the final score that will determine your admission into your desired course. It is gotten from your UTME and post utme (60% and 40% respectively).
We hope this page was helpful but if you have any questions please feel free to use the comment box below and we will be pleased to provide an accurate answers.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- Change Of Course/Institution Form
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.