FUNAI Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session. This can also be called the FUNAI Supplementary Admission List. See how to check and other details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially candidates who participated in the Alex-Ekwueme Federal University of Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) that the management of the institution has not released the second list for the 2020/2021 session.
Latest update: Candidates yet to gain Admission should apply for FUNAI Concession (Supplementary) Admission Form for 2020/2021 now!
Recommended: FUNAI School Fees.
As soon as the second list is out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Meanwhile, when the second/supplementary list comes out, candidates will follow the procedure below will be used to check their admission status.
How to Check FUNAI Second Batch Admission List
PS: Admitted Students Should Note that Only candidates that successfully uploaded their O’level result on the JAMB portal can access their JAMB Admission Letter.
The procedure below can be used to check the admission on the school portal
- Visit: admission.funai.edu.ng
- Enter JAMB Registration in the space provided
- Click on “Check Status” to view your FUNAI admission status.
Also, candidates will follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the JAMB Portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.