AE-FUNAI Cut-Off Mark 2021: Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) Cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
This is to inform the general public especially aspirants of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session is between 150 to 250 depending on the course of study.
Below is the specific Cut-off mark for all courses:
- Medicine and Surgery – 250
- Law – 240
- Other Courses – 150 [SEE List of FUNAI Courses and Requirements]
This implies that all 2021 JAMB candidates who scored at least 150 in UTME and chose AE-FUNAI as their choice of institution are eligible to get the AE-FUNAI POST UTME FORM
The departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
AE-FUNAL CutOff Mark for Individual Courses.
Do you know that there’s another thing called AE-FUNAI departmental cut-off mark? Yea it’s a list of FUNAI cut-off mark for individual courses.
These cut-off marks come few weeks after students are done with their POST UTME. It’s the final mark that determines your admission into your dream course.
If you have any questions, all you need do is use the comment box below and ask us. We will be pleased to reply.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
Check out the following recommended articles:
- Daily All Schools Gist
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Allschool Team wishes you the best of luck and prays your gain admission into AE-FUNAI.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.