Alex-Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Revised Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Session has been Released.
This is to inform the general public that Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the revised Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See the schedule of events below;
AE-FUNAI Revised Academic Calendar Schedule 2019/2020
- 18th January, 2021: Students return to campus
- 19th January, 2021: Lectures resume for the 2nd semester, 2019/2020 academic session
- 19th January, 2021: Course registration for 2nd semester, 2019/2020 begins
- 21st January, 2021: Uploading of Course Materials to the University website commence
- 20th to 22nd January, 2021: Inception Quiz for all levels of students
- 25th to 29th January, 2021: Lectures continue
- 25th to 27th January, 2021: Departmental and Faculty Boards sit for result approval and uploading
- 28th January, 2021: Senate meeting for result approval
- 1st February, 2021: Submission of results to central registry
- 1st to 5th February, 2021: Lectures continue
- 5th February, 2021: Course registration end
- 5th February, 2021: Uploading of course materials to the University website end
- 8th to 12th February, 2021: Lectures continue
- 15th to 19th February, 2021: Lectures continue
- 17th to 18th February, 2021: Departmental and Faculty Board meetings
- 19th February, 2021: Senate Meeting
- 22nd to 26th February, 2021: Lecture continue
- 1st to 5th March, 2021: Lectures continue
- 8th to 12th March: Lecture continue
- 8th to 12th March, 2021: Revision week for all levels
- 15th March, 2021: 2nd Semester examinations commences for all level
- 26th March, 2021: 2nd Semester examinations continue and end
- 29th March, 2021: Short Holidays for the 2019/2020 begins for all students
- 2nd April, 2021: Short Holidays for the 2019/2020 ends for all students
- 5th April, 2021: Departmental Board results consideration and approval
- 6th April, 2021: Faculty Board results consideration and approval
- 8th April, 2021: Senate Meeting for result approval
- 13th April, 2021: Submission of results to central registry
- The calendar comprises of 8 weeks of lectures and 2 weeks of examinations
- Lectures and revisions shall run concurrently in the 8th week.
- Examinations are to take place at the same time for all the levels
- The 2nd semester 2019/2020 operationally ends on 29th March, 2021. Students at all level shall proceed to one week holidays from 29th March to 2nd April, 2021. This means that, tentatively, the 1st semester 2020/2021 academic session can commence from 5th April, 2021.
- The rest of the calendar activities, from week 11, can take place at the inception of the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.