Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Postgraduate Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The acceptance fee is N15,000.
This is to inform all candidates who have been successfully admitted into the various postgraduate programmes of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), that they are to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee, school fees and other registration activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Acceptance Fee, Screening & Registration Guidelines
- 1. Admitted candidates are required to pay Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000) only through Remita at any Commercial Bank in favour of SPGS, Federal University of Lafia, and proceed to the Bursary unit of the University for verification of payment before proceeding to the SPGS with evidence of payment.
- On payment of Acceptance Fee, admitted students are to collect Pre-Registration Screening Forms from the SPGS and proceed to their respective Departments with originals of their certificates and other relevant documents for screening. Candidates are to note that academic transcripts are required at the point of screening.
- After undergoing screening in their respective Departments, students are to return to the SPGS for fmal certification of the status of their screening, and are required to pay Administrative charges before admission letter is issued to them.
- Students cleared by the SPGS will proceed to the bank to pay their full school fees following the same process as in number one (1) above, and subsequently present the following:
- Evidence of payment to the School.
- Present to the SPGS one (1) set of photocopies of credentials and other relevant documents.
- One (1) passport photograph, before course registration forms are issued to them.
- Completed course registration forms should be returned to the SPGS within one (1) week.
- Proceed to ICT with duplicate of the completed signed registration form for I.D Card and generation of Matriculation Number.
- Students are to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Departmental charges at their respective Departments.
- Lectures will commence immediately.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.