Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Part-time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. Form cost N10,000. Deadline to apply is 29th November. See how to apply, available programmes, and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Six-year/Five-year Part-Time Degree Programme of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FULAFIA Part-time Degree Courses
Courses available are as follows: –
i. Faculty of Arts
B.A. (Hons.) English
B.A. (Hons.) History and International Relations
ii. Faculty of Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
B.Sc. (Hons.) Criminology and Security Studies
FULAFIA Part-time Degree Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into any of the courses listed above, a candidate must have one of the following:
- WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB ‘O’ Level, or TCII Qualification with credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes in addition to a minimum of three (3) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- JUPEP/ IJMB with a minimum of 4 points.
- ND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Fee for Application Form:
The application form is available to interested candidates for the sum of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Part-time Admission
- Generate RRR (Remita Retrival Reference) indicating amount to be paid (N10,000:00), institution (Federal University of Lafia), and purpose of payment (Application Form for Admission (Part-time Degree Programme)
- Make cash payment at any bank using printout e-invoice, and
- Present evidence of payment to the Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CCEPD), Permanent Site, the Federal University of Lafia for collection of the application form.
Duration of Sale:
Application forms will be on sale from Friday, 20th September 2019 to Friday, 29th November 2019.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will be pleased to respond.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.