Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) Diploma Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. The form cost N6,500. See more details below.
We are pleased to inform the public especially candidates interested in FULAFIA Diploma Form for 2021 that the admission form is now available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Diploma programmes of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) for 2021/2022 academic session.
FULAFIA Diploma Courses.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Diploma in Education Administration
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Social Work and Development Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at ‘O’ Level.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEP/IJMB with minimum of 3 points.
PS: You only need to have one of the above three requirements.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Diploma Admission.
Candidates should deposit a sum of N6,500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only to the following account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank PLC
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
The forms would be on sale from Monday 14th June, 2021
If you have any question FULAFIA Diploma Form 2020, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call 08036102081, 08133665118, 08064378107.
The Allschool Team wishes you best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.