Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Acceptance Fee Payment / Registration Procedure 2020/2021 Session. The page has been updated!
The management of Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) has announced that the Acceptance fee payment for 2020/2021 new students has commenced.
LATEST UPDATE: All newly admitted students (except the ones in College of Medicine) should now proceed to make all necessary payments. The deadline is 26th August 2021. It is important to note that ALL payments MUST be initiated from the portal.
- FULAFIA Registration Procedure
- Login to FULafia Portal
- Check Admission Status
- Accept Admission
- Make Payment
- After clearance, enter the clearance pin to proceed
- Login to the school portal
- Upload your Passport
- If your password is okay proceed to next step
- Click on update profile to update your profile
- Change your Default password and take note of your fulafia official email address
- Click on Pay Bills
- Click on Medical Examination
- After examination, print your screening certificate
- FAQ About FULAFIA Registration and Answers
- Can you explain the process of the registration to me?
- When is the deadline to accept the FULAFIA admission?
- Do I need to go to the Bursary to verify my payments?
- How will I know if the bursary has verified and cleared me? When can I proceed to the Faculty for Screening?
- What documents should I present to the Faculty Officer for screening?
- Would Bursary notify me once other fees are verified?
- Must I generate my RRR on my portal?
- I have already paid for the acceptance fee immediately I was admitted on JAMB CAPS and the portal is requesting that I should pay another fee now. What can I do?
- How will I locate my Faculty Officer?
- My Course Form can not occupy a single page, can I submit it that way?
- Must I use red background passport?
FULAFIA Registration Procedure
- Visit https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and check your admission status.
- Accept the admission within the stipulated deadline and pay the Acceptance Fee. All RRR must be generated on the portal. Payment could be made online on the portal or at any commercial bank
- Please Note: Bursary Clearance (Online). Your presence is not required at the bursary.
- After you have been cleared by the Bursary, please proceed to your Faculty for Screening and Clearance. The Faculty Officer (FO) can either clear you directly online or give you a Clearance Pin which you would use to clear yourself and proceed to the next stage. If the FO clears you online, you should now proceed to the student portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/login.php. Your Reg. No. is your username and password. However, if the FO gives you the Clearance Pin, then proceed to the admission screening portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme to clear yourself.
- On the student’s portal, update your profile information and pay for all charges available in the dropdown. DE Students are to select options for DE
- Now click on course registration and register for both first and second semester courses. Print the CRF and proceed to your level adviser for signature and further directives.
- Register with the Medical Unit and collect the medical fitness forms at the take-off site
- Register with the Library and collect the Library Card.
- Register with the Student Affairs Division at the Take-Off Site.
- Present a copy of all your receipts, signed CRF and photocopies of your credentials at the Academic Affairs
- Get captured for Student Identification Card at the Permenent Site.
How to Pay FULafia Acceptance Fee and Complete Online Registration
Total Time: 23 hours and 59 minutes
Login to FULafia Portal
Go to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php and enter your registration in the space provided.
Check Admission Status
Click on the “Check Admission Status”. If you have been been admitted, step 3 would be initiated.
Click on “Click here to Accept Admission Offer”. Make sure you accept the offer before the deadline.
Follow the instructions and pay the acceptance fee.
After clearance, enter the clearance pin to proceed
After payment of acceptance fee, you need to go to your department with the originals of your credentials. Once you are cleared, you would be given a clearance pin. Enter your clearance pin in the space given and press the “proceed” button. Note: If pin is correct, you will be enrolled as student on FULAFIA undergraduate Portal and step 6 would be initiated.
Login to the school portal
Enter your registration number, password, select student and click on the “login” button to login to the portal. Note that your password is your registration number.
Upload your Passport
Select your passport photograph which must be in red background and click on “save profile picture”.
If your password is okay proceed to next step
If you are OK with your passport photograph, click on “next” otherwise click on “delete photo & Add another” to repeat step 7
Click on update profile to update your profile
Update your profile and change your default password. Ensure you choose a password that you can easily remember
Change your Default password and take note of your fulafia official email address
Change your default password. Note that the password to your official FULafia Email will be given to you later. You would be able to access it at https://fulafia.edu.ng/emails
Click on Pay Bills
Pay all your fees. Only the payment made on FULAFIA Portal would be recognized and accepted.
Click on Medical Examination
Proceed with your medication examination
After examination, print your screening certificate
Print your screening certificate and follow the instruction on the page. You mus use google chrome browser.
More Details on how to pay acceptance fee and other bills.
On the payment page you can choose to either pay online by clicking on “Pay Online Now” or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking on “Print and Pay in Bank”. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay:
- Mastercard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*33*1*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*Your RRR # on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. ALL payments must be initiated from our portal. Any RRR not generated on our portal (https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/login.php) would not be recognized by the portal and it would be impossible for any student to have a successful registration in this case.
Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be redirected to a page where you can continue your registration immediately after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
FAQ About FULAFIA Registration and Answers
Can you explain the process of the registration to me?
The procedure has been explained in the registration guide. Please check above.
When is the deadline to accept the FULAFIA admission?
Do I need to go to the Bursary to verify my payments?
No. Your presence is not required to verify your payments. Bursary Department have your data and will verify your payments online.
How will I know if the bursary has verified and cleared me? When can I proceed to the Faculty for Screening?
Once bursary validate your payment, you would receive an instant SMS notification. Do not go for Faculty Screening until the bursary has verified and validated your payment of acceptance fee. Should you not receive SMS notification after 48 hrs, please log in to your portal to check your status.
What documents should I present to the Faculty Officer for screening?
Would Bursary notify me once other fees are verified?
Yes, you would receive instant SMS once the following payments are verified: acceptance fee, school fees, GST Charges, and Matriculation Fee.
Must I generate my RRR on my portal?
I have already paid for the acceptance fee immediately I was admitted on JAMB CAPS and the portal is requesting that I should pay another fee now. What can I do?
visit https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/validate_acceptance_fee.php and enter the required information and then click on submit. Your payment would be verified and you would receive an SMS verification once this is done. Once this is done, you would be able to proceed to Faculty for screening and verification.
How will I locate my Faculty Officer?
All Faculty Officers would be at the 300 Seaters Hall, Take Off Site.
My Course Form can not occupy a single page, can I submit it that way?
No. The printing must be set to be on a single A4 page and it must be in colored ink.
Must I use red background passport?
Yes, otherwise your print out would be rejected.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.