FUKASHERE Remedial Admission List: The Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Remedial First and Second Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
The management of the School of General and Preliminary Studies, Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), has released the first and second batch list of candidates admitted into its remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You will check your name on this website and/or download the list is PDF.
- REM 1: English. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- REM 2: English. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography REM 3: English. Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- REM 4: English. Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer, Physics
- REM 5: English. Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government REM 6:
- English. Mathematics, English Literature, Geography, History
- REM 7: English. Mathematics, English Literature,, Geography, Government
How to Check FUKASHERE Remedial Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates should collect their Letters from the Administrative Secretary SPGS and Proceed for screening and Registration Immediately. They should come along with the ORIGINAL and 2 sets of Photocopies of each of the following Credentials:
- Original Receipt for Purchase of Form
- Admission Letter
- “O” level statement of Result
- Certificate of Indegene
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUKASHERE remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.