Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Pre-degree Academic Calendar for 2020/2201 session has been released.
This is to inform the general public Pre-degree academic calendar of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) for the 2020/2021 session is out.
Newly admitted students should visit the School of Pre-degree Studies, Federal University Gusau for their Registration as it has commenced already.
FUGUS Pre-degree Academic Calendar
- Lectures Begin – Monday 17th May – Friday 2nd July
- Revision – Monday 5th July – Friday 9th July
- First Continuous assessment – Monday 12th July – Thursday 15th July
- Marking of First Assessment/Eid el Kabir Break – Monday 19th July – Friday 23rd July
- Lectures continue – Monday 26th July – Friday 10th September
- Second Continuous assessment – Monday 13th September – Thursday 16th September
- Final Revision – Monday 20th Septembers – Friday 8th October
- Final Examination – Monday 11th October – Thursday 14th October
- Marking and Compilation of Result – Monday 18th October – Friday 29th October
- Board meeting for approval of result – Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Commencement of 2021/2022 Academic session
5th May, 2021
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.