FUDutsinma announces screening of newly admitted students, 2020/2021.
This is to inform the general public that the University has concluded arrangements to commence screening of the newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session on Tuesday 6th April, 2021.
While more admission lists are being processed and would soon be made public, only candidates whose names appear on uploaded admission list would be screened
Candidates admitted into degree programmes from the FUDMA school of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS) however, are exempted from the screening
The screening would take place at Faculty level. All candidates who saw their names on the uploaded admission list could proceed to the respective faculties into which they are admitted as from Tuesday 6th April, 2021 to be screened.
FUDMA Screening Documents
Candidates should come to the screening with the following:
- Original Credentials including certificates, statements of result, Date of birth etc
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment
- Payment receipt from Bursary Department
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB registration Slip (DE only)
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.