FUD Hostel Accommodation: How to Apply for Federal University Dutse (FUD) Hostel Accommodation for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to inform all new and returning students of Federal University Dutse (FUD) who wishes to stay in the school hostel that they can now apply for hostel accommodation.
LATEST UPDATE: Hostel portal has been opened. It was opened by 12:30pm Wednesday 8th January, 2020.
SEE ALSO: FUD Fresh Students Registration Procedure.
WARNING: DO NOT GENERATE RRR from Remita Website. You must generate RRR within the FUD portal.
See how to apply for the FUD Hostel accommodation below;
How to Apply for FUD Hostel Accommodation.
- Visit Fud Hostel Portal (hostel.fud.edu.ng) to Reserve accommodation
- Login with your username and password
- Select your desired Hostel
- You would either Pay Online using a Valid Debit Card, or you click on Remita logo to generate RRR and go to any Bank to make payment within 72 hours of Reservation.
- Verify your payment using your invoice number within 72 hours of Reservation
- You are expected to make your payment within 72 hours after reservation.
- Failure to make payment within the specified time frame will automatically cancel your reservation.
- After making payment print your approval/undertaking slip after dean’s approval
- Note that you are to bring the printed copy of your Payment Transaction Slip and undertaking form to Hall Admin.
AllSchool Team wishes you best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.