FUAM Sandwich Admission Form: Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) Sandwich Admission Form for 2018/2019 Contact Session is Out. The form cost N6350. See more details below.
This is to notify all Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) prospective candidates and the general public that the online sale of Sandwich admission Forms for the 2018/2019 contact session is in progress.
FUAM Sandwich Programmes
DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE IN THE SANDWICH PROGRAMME
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND GENERAL STUDIES
1. B.Ed Educational Administration and Planning
2. B.Ed Adult Education
3. B.Ed English
4. B.Ed Environmental and Management
5. B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
6. B.Ed Pre-Primary Education (Social Studies)
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
1. B.Sc. Ed. Biology
2. B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
3. B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
4. B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics/Computer Science
5. Ed. Mathematics/Statistics
6. B.Sc. Ed. Physics
7. B.Sc. Ed. Statistics/Computer
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EDUCTION
1. B. Agricultural Education
2. B.Ed. Home Economics
3. B.Ed Entrepreneurship
How to Apply for FUAM Sandwich Admission.
- Go to entry.uam.edu.ng/sw/.
- Create an account online by providing your email address and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
- Applicants are required to submit four (4) copies of the completed form to Academic Office with their academic credentials attached.
- Candidate seeking admission must have NCE as requirement. Candidates with IJMB, HND and First Degree may be considered. For details of O’Level requirements for the various programmes, contact the Sandwich office.
For enquiries: visit the Sandwich Office in the University or Call: 08169396771, 08034516163, 07060658356, 08054957758
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.