Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) 23rd-25th Convocation Schedule of Events and notice to graduands has been released.
The 23rd-25thcombined Convocation Ceremony of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is hereby announced for the benefit of graduands of this University and relevant stakeholders.
The ceremony which is for graduands of the 2014/2015, 2015/2016, 2016/2017 sessions is programmed as follows:
FUAM Convocation Programme of Activities
Below is the schedule of event for the ceremony:
Day 1: Wednesday, 21st April, 2021
- Activity: Vice Chancellor’s Press Briefing/Commissioning of Projects
- Time: 11:00am prompt
- Venue: Old Senate Chambers, North-Core, FUAM
Day 2: Thursday, 22nd April, 2021
- Activity: Commissioning of projects
- Time: 10:00am prompt
- Venue: Projects Site on FUAM Campus
Day 3: Friday, 23rd April, 2021
- Convocation Lecture
- Time: 2:00pm prompt
- Venue: AperAku Auditorium, North-Core
- Lecture Chairman: His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Lawan, Senate President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Lecturer: Dr. Godwin Emiefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
- Lecture Theme: Enhancing Agricultural Value Chain for National Food Security
- Cocktail Party
- Time: 7:00pm prompt
- Venue: Vice Chancellor’s Lodge
Day 4: Saturday, 24th April, 2021
- Activity: Award of Certificates, Diplomas,Higher Degrees and Honorary Doctorate Degrees to deserving personalities/Award or Prizes
- Time: 10:am prompt
- Venue: James Ayatse Convocation Hall, South-Core
The Vice Chancellor on behalf of Council and Senate cordially invites the Visitor, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) and stake holders especially graduands, parents, Alumni, friends and well-wishers to the 23rd-25th Combined Convocation Ceremony of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi.
INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS
The Convocation Procession will adhere strictly to COVID-19 Protocol.
Graduands should robe and join the procession in their various Colleges. Graduands who do not robe will not be allowed into the convocation venue. Photographers will not be allowed at the procession. All photographs will be taken after the convocation.
Academic gowns are to be obtained from the College Officers of relevant Colleges on the payment of N3,000.00 charges. Gowns not returned by April, 27 will attract a fine of N2,000.00 per day.
Alumni Membership Registration
Graduands will be expected to complete registration forms for Alumni Membership registration upon payment of a registration fee of N3,000.00 in the Bank Account indicated below:
- Account Name: University of Agriculture Alumni Association, Makurdi
- Account Number: 2024269904, First Bank Plc
Mrs H. N Nyitse
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.