FMC ido-ekiti School of Nursing Form: The Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is now 24th September 2021. The Entrance exam date is 25th September 2021. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Do you want to get the FMC ido-ekiti School of Nursing Form for 2020? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that the form is now available on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
COURSE DURATION: Three Academic Sessions ie Three (3) years.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form.
- Interested candidate should visit the school Official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select Click here to Register button
- Indicate candidates Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty Five Kobo)
CLOSING DATE – 24th September, 2021 by 12:00 noon
DATE OF EXAMINATION – 25th September 2021 by 10:00am prompt
TYPE OF EXAM – Computer Based Test (CBT)
EXAM CENTER – College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti)
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to [email protected]
NOTE: NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL/AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Dr. Ebenezer Adekunle Ajayi – Chief Medical Director
Mrs Oluwabunmi Adeniji – Principal
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.