This is to inform the general public that Fidei Polytechnic Gboko has announced the date for the Screening exercise. This is the third batch.
This is to inform prospective students of Fidei Polytechnic that the third Batch Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold on Saturday 22nd January 2022.
Candidates who missed the first and second screening can also come for the Screening.
QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING
- All prospective UTME candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their First Choice, and scored 100 and above at the 2021 JAMB’s UTME are qualified to take part in the screening exercise.
- Candidates who chose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their Second, Third or Fourth Choice, but are interested to study at the institution, can also attend the screening, but should go to any CBT centre and log on to JAMB Website to change their choice of institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice. They can also do this immediately after the post-UTME screening.
All candidates who bought admission forms for Direct Entry (DE) programmes are also qualified to take part in the screening exercise. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should note that the sale of admission forms is on-going, and interested candidates can also get forms on the day of the screening exercise, at Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko.
All candidates for screening must possess FIVE (5) credit-passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
The 2021/2022 UTME admission exercise, as usual, will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to computerise the admission process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are, therefore, strongly advised to upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB Website as a pre-condition for admission. Candidates with cases of awaiting results, notwithstanding, can also attend the screening, but must upload their results immediately the results are released.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN SCREENING
- All prospective candidates for the screening exercise must bring along with them the following:
- A copy of printed JAMB Result slip.
- Originals of candidates’ credentials, i.e. Birth Certificates/Statutory Declarations of Age, Certificates of States of Origins, Senior School Certificates (NABTEB, NECO, WAEC, Trade Test II), First School Leaving Certificates, etc.
- A mandatory screening fee of Two Thousand (N2000.00) Naira only.
For any enquiry, complaint or information before or after the exercise, please send an e-mail to: [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: 0703 031 2917, 0905 998 8988, 0806 605 9636
Gabriel Bem Abari, FIIA
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.