FG NA SCHOLARSHIP: NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) FOR 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS FOR NIGERIANS. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 24th JANUARY 2021. SEE HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER DETAILS BELOW.
Are you an undergraduate in University, Polytechnic of College of Education and have a good academic record?
Then Allschool is pleased to inform you that the NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS in now available.
Students Eligible to Apply for FG NA Scholarship.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicants must be a registered Full – time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants, Undergraduate (UG), Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) must be a registered Full –time student and in his/her second year or above ( e.g. Level 2,3,4 etc, HND 2 or NCE 2,3) in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education .
- All Undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically Challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a Five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a seven (7) point scale.
IMPORTANT Notice to Applicants
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses to be Considered
All courses in the following faculties/colleges are eligible:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Education (all courses in faculty/college of education)
- Agriculture (all courses in faculty/college of Agriculture)
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA
- Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
- [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
Application Process: All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e Nigerian Award (N/A).
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.