Federal Poly Offa Resumption Date for the Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Announced. Details below.
The Management of The Federal Polytechnic Offa has announced resumption date for the continuation of 1st semester 2020/2021 academic session which was earlier truncated by Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) nationwide industrial action.
After ASUP national body on 10th of June 2021 directed her members to suspend its nation wide strike, the Academic Board of the Polytechnic in her meeting of Friday, 11th June, 2021 approved the continuation of academic activities from Tuesday 15th June 2021.
Students who reside in the hostel are however expected to resume at their various hostels of residence by Monday 14th June, 2021.
All categories of students, both full time and part time are hereby informed and requested to attend lectures promptly as academic activities will commence with immediate effect.
The Academic Board equally approved Thursday 24th June, 2021 as 27th matriculation day for all admitted students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
RECOMMENDED: Offa Poly Academic Calendar.
The entire Allschool Team wishes you a safe journey to your various campus and a successful examination.
Check out the following links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.