Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 18th November 2021 depending on the course of choice. The cut-off mark is 120. Form cost N2,000.
This is to inform all candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First, Second, or Third Choice the Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Registration Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will not be a physical screening of applicants. The screening will be done through the procedure stated below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply For Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME Form:
- All Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME and who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First Choice Institution.
- All Candidates in this category, must possess five (5) O’level subject requirements at credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Offa Poly Post UTME.
- All applicants for screening are to visit Federal Poly Offa Screening Portal via fpo.edu.ng, and make payment of N2,000.
- Fill required information, including O’level result(s), upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate and print out screening summary report.
PLEASE NOTE, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
Closing Date: FPO Screening exercise for 2021/2022 session will close on 28th February 2021 depending on the course of choice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box. We will definitely answer you.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.