Offa Poly ND Part-Time Form 2020: Federal Polytechnic Offa National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 30th April 2021 depending on the course of choice. The form cost N15,000. See details and how to apply below.
Do you intend obtaining a National Diploma (ND) in Federal Polytechnic Offa (FPO) and wondering how to apply? Then this page is for you as the Federal Poly Off ND Part-time form for 2020 is out.
In this page Allschool will show you how to apply for Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND Part-time Admission for 2020/2021 Session. We will also link you to the courses offered in the polytechnic and their requirements. That’s not all, we will show you some other vital information regarding the Offa Poly ND Part-time form.
Before you proceed, please make sure you check out the courses they offer for ND Part-time. Make sure you also check out their admission requirements. See the requirements and courses HERE.
UPDATE: This year’s application for admission will close on or before 30th April 2021 depending on the course of choice.
PLEASE NOTE: All prospective Candidates for part time must printout the JAMB CAPS form for application for part time Admission and submit it to the Admission Officer at the Polytechnic which will be used for processing AND formalizing their Admission with JAMB.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission.
To apply online for Part-Time ND programmes,
- candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for application form and no other charges shall be required.
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
Closing Date: This year’s application for admission will close on or before 28th February 2021 depending on the course of choice.
Please Note the Following
- All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address for screening of admission.
- Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
- Also note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s).
The management of Allschool wishes you best of Luck in your academic pursuit..
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.