Federal Poly Offa Acceptance Fee: The Deadline to pay Federal Polytechnic Offa Acceptance for for 2019/2020 Session has been Extended. This is applicable to ND, HND, IJMB, Degree newly admitted students. See the new deadline below:
We are pleased to inform the public especially candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee, payment procedure and the payment deadline.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Polytechnic Offa Academic Calendar.
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee: N20,000 (Twenty thousand naira only) for Degree. N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only) for ND (both full-time and part-time) and HND (full-time). N10,000 (ten thousand naira only) for IJMB.
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
- Pay acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
- Print the admission letter on-line and present to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
Deadline for Payment:
- HND Full-Time: 27th March 2020.
- ND Full-time: 27th March 2020.
- ND Part-time: 27th March 2020.
- IJMB: 27th March 2020.
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.