Federal Poly Nasarawa Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is Out. This is for both ND and HND Full-time students.
This is to inform the public that the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa second batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The list is for National Diploma (ND Full-Time) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
How to Check Federal Poly Nasarawa Second Admission List.
You can now check your name in the document box below or download the list and check it offline.
The ND Second List
The HND Second List:
Check on JAMB Portal (ND Candidates)
ND Full-time admitted students can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the JAMB Portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to newly admitted students of Fed Poly Nasawara in 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.