Federal Poly Nasarawa POST UTME Form 2020: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Full-Time) Form for the 2021/2022 session is out. The cut-off mark is 110. Form cost N2,000.
This is to inform the public especially candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME that the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out.
Be informed that the post utme form is still on sale. The information below is for your assistance
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2021 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points  are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Note: All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa as second or third choice are hereby advice to make the school their FIRST CHOICE or will not be considered for admission.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCE O’level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC, and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sitting.
Federal Poly Nasarawa ND Full-Time Courses
Duration for the Programmes is Two Years. Below are the available ND Full-Time Programmes for 2020/2021 Session:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Full time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select National Diploma (ND)
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
- Application form cost N2,000.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Remember if you have any questions bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
Check out the following recommended articles for your reading pleasure:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
The AllSchool team wishes you the best of luck and prays you to get admission this year.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.