Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Form 2020: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Remedial, Pre-ND, and IJMB Admission Forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. See available courses, how to apply and other vital information below.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa has advertised for suitable qualified individuals to apply for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited into:
- Remedial Programmes
- IJMB Programmes
- Pre-ND Programmes
RECOMMENDED: Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form.
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Courses
- FPN Pre-ND Admission Requirements
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Educational Less Developed States
- How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Admission.
- Closing Date
- Federal Poly Nasarawa IJMB Programmes
- Entry Requirement
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial Programme
- How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Admission
Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Courses
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Architectural technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Maths and Statistics
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
FPN Pre-ND Admission Requirements
- At least five (5) credits in the GCE O’Level, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent in the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates will be required to sit and pass the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
NB: The programme is strictly for applicants from Educationally Less Developed States
Federal Poly Nasarawa Educational Less Developed States
The under-listed staed are regarded as Educationally Less Developed States (ELDS) in Federal Poly Nasarawa:
- Cross River,
- Zamfara States.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-ND Admission.
Application forms cost Five Thousand, Naira (N5,000.00). Excluding bank charges.
- Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Click on Portal and then click Part-time Programmes
- Click on New Applicant
- In Application type, select the programme you wish to apply.
- Full out the form presented and click continue (please make sure the details you submit is accurate. Falsification might attract disqualification)
- An email will be sent to you. Open and click on the link in the email and complete registration.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication. The publication was made on 13th July 2020. Six weeks from then should be 17th August 2020.
Remember if you have any question bothering you, you can always use the comment box below to ask us and we will be very pleased to respond.
Federal Poly Nasarawa IJMB Programmes
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board programme is a One-year Advanced Level programme in the Arts, Social Sciences and Science, which leads successful candidates to secure admission at the 200 level in a University through JAMB Direct Entry procedure.
The available subject combinations are:
|COURSE CODE||SUBJECT COMBINATION|
|005||Accounting, Business Mgt, Economics|
|007||Accounting, Business Mgt, Government|
|008||Accounting, Business Mgt, Sociology|
|009||Accounting, Economics, Geography|
|011||Accounting, Economics, Government|
|012||Accounting, Economics, Sociology|
|013||Accounting, Economics, A/L Maths|
|014||Accounting, Geography, Government|
|015||Accounting, Geography, Sociology|
|016||Accounting, Government, A/L Maths|
|017||Accounting, Government, Sociology|
|027||Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|028||Biology, Chemistry, Geography|
|030||Biology, Chemistry, Physics.|
|031||Business Mgt, Economics, A/L Maths|
|032||Business Mgt, Economics, Geography|
|033||Business Mgt, Economics, Government|
|034||Business Mgt, Economics, Sociology|
|035||Business Mgt, Geography, A/L Maths|
|036||Business Mgt, Geography, Government|
|037||Business Mgt, Geography, Sociology|
|038||Business Mgt, Government, Sociology|
|039||Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics|
|043||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|049||Economics, Geography, Mathematics|
|051||Economics, Geography, Sociology|
|053||Economics, Government, Sociology|
|060||Geography, Government, Mathematics|
|061||Geography, Government, Sociology|
|063||Geography, Physics, Mathematics|
- IJMB: Five (5) CREDITS at not more than TWO SITTINGS in relevant subjects to include both English and
Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial Programme
Strictly for applicants from catchment States of the Institution: Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Niger and Kwara.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Remedial & IJMB Admission
Interested candidates can obtain Application Forms at a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand, Naira (N6, 000.00) only. Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng) for detailed procedure.
For more details please send an email to [email protected]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.