Federal Poly Mubi Resumption Date for Completion of 2020/2021 Session Academic Session has been Announced.
This is to bring to the notice of all staff and students that the Academic Board of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi at its 254 meetings held on Tuesday 15th June 2021 has approved Wednesday 16th June 2021 for resumption of Academic activities and continuation of Registration for both New and Returning students of the institution.
While approving the Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session, the Board also slated Monday 21st June 2021 for the commencement of 1 and 3-semester lectures for New and Returning Students.
In view of this development, all Heads of Department are urged to commence lectures and expedite action on other academic activities as stipulated in the Academic Calendar.
Similarly, all students should endeavour to complete their registration in order to effectively attend lectures.
We wish all Federal Poly Mubi students a better and excellent session ahead.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.